PTSplus Pallet Truck Scale: PTSplus 2000
Designed for commercial and industrial use, the PTSplus pallet truck scale (also known as pallet jack scale or forklift scale) features steel pallet forks, wheels and a zero-radius pivoting handle.
The PTSplus has a sleek, robust design that facilitates the transport of items from one place to another in warehouses, shipping departments or on production floors. This combination of transportation and weighing capabilities aims to speed up your everyday processes and make the manoeuvring and weighing of good far more efficient.
The large backlit display changes colour to indicate if weight is over, under or within preset limits to simplify checkweighing applications. The keys are also colour-coded to quickly recognise frequently used keys. The PTSplus is fast, accurate and provides a wide range of functions, including an RS-232 interface for quick connection to computers or printers.
For more information on the PTSplus pallet truck scale, please contact us.
PTSplus 2000 Specifications
- Weighing Units
- kg, lb, lb:oz, oz, N, custom unit
- External calibration
- Stabilization Time
- Pan Size
- Mild steel base
- Display Digit Height
Features and Benefits
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Wheels swivel, allowing easy movement
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Auto-clear function enables the last item to be reset each time the scale returns to zero
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- AC adapter included
- Dynamic / animal weighing
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Backlit display
- Internal rechargeable battery
- External calibration
- Tare Function
Here is a list of our available related products and suitable accessories: